Lunch and Learn
Lunch and Learn – Book a specific topic of interest, ask your employees questions ahead of time and have Dr. Aziz address their specific concerns, or learn about any health topic that is already available at your office.
Dr. Aziz offers specialized training and health coaching at the comfort of your board room, with the option to add in B12 injections for those that are interested.
What was the most impactful/beneficial piece of information?
- Understanding how the body works.
- Lots of great health info regarding diet that I plan to follow
- Learning about Cortisol. Specifically that even if you are eating well and correctly, if your cortisol is off you won’t be absorbing what your body needs.
- I believe the most beneficial piece was the part about dairy and the health benefits of excluding it from your diet
- Multivitamins are not effective, fish oil tablets should be refrigerated
- Learning just how impactful our daily intake of food affects our digestion and how that effects everything else.
Thoughts on the B12 injection?
- The B12 injection was a very interesting way to finish the presentation! I didn’t think it would make a big difference, but I definitely felt more energetic as time went on.
- I am a huge fan of them.
Would you recommend Jordana to a friend?
- Jordana seemed very knowledgeable and her presentation was easy to digest (no pun intended) so I believe she would be great for people unfamiliar with Naturopathic Care, such as my friends.
- Yes, very knowledgeable.
Would you like to have Jordana back for a Q&A only session?
- I already asked her a bunch of questions, but I believe it might still be a beneficial session as other members of the office have interesting questions too
- Yes, if as a group we had enough questions. I found during the lunch and learn other people’s questions and the answers given were very interesting
- I think that is a great idea!